Health and Safety Assistance
Health and Safety is the key area of any business. The Health & Safety at Work Act obligates your company with specific responsibility as an employer to you and your staff.
Llewellyn Europe can assist your business in remaining compliant with this, and support you on your statutory requirements and assist in meeting any specialist regulatory requirements. Since the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 was produced a large amount of regulations have come into force underneath this act, 1992 saw the introduction of the main regulations which we work with on a daily basis, these are known as the ‘6’ pack regulations and consist of:
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- The Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations
- The Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations
- The Personal Protective Equipment Regulations
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
These are just the tip of the iceberg.
All companies employing more than 5 people or more have to show written policies and procedures and have a competent person looking after the interests of the company and the employees.
The competent person can be an employee or can be contracted, this is where we can help and assist your company in ensuring compliance.
We can support you in the following
- Risk assessment
- Construction of safety policies
- Safety management systems
- Management of your H & S goals
We can provide efficient and effective solutions to your needs, in a practical manner that will allow you to concentrate on your business in the comfort that your health and safety management is being looked after by competent and qualified health and safety advisors.
If you need advice or assistance, contact one of our Health and Safety Advisors here.