ADR and IATA Course Bookings – Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings need to be confirmed in writing by either email, fax or letter. Confirmation must include course date, candidate details and invoice details including any purchase order numbers. You will receive an email from Llewellyn (Safety Advisors) Europe Ltd confirming your booking and an invoice will be generated from this.
2. Payment must be made prior to the course start date against our invoice or at the time of booking, no booking will be deemed to be made unless full payment is received.
3. Account customers, if a facility has been pre-arranged and fully cleared, our terms are strictly 30 days from the invoice date.
4. Certificates will only be issued on receipt of full payment.
5. No allowance can be made for non-attendance of a trainee booked on a course, the full course fee will remain payable and any deposits received are non-refundable.
6. Cancellations: Unless 10 working days notice of cancellation is received in writing by Llewellyn (Safety Advisors) Europe Ltd, the full course fee will remain payable and any deposits received are non-refundable.
7. Exceptional circumstances: At the discretion of the Management, all or part of any fees paid, excluding exam fees, may be transferable to an alternative training date.
8. Fees payable to examining bodies are not refundable.
9. If a candidate arrives late for a course, or is absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the candidate for training if we feel the candidate will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable.
10. Llewellyn (Safety Advisors) Europe Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course if there are insufficient numbers to run a viable course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a transfer to another course date, or a full refund of fees paid.
11. If a Llewellyn (Safety Advisors) Europe Instructor or Agent attends your premises to conduct confirmed training but is unable to do so due to lack of facilities or any other failure which is the customers responsibility, fees will be payable in full.